CRC Joyous project Offers One Of The Most Well Developed Lifestyle Amenities

CRC Joyous RERA Number is UPRERAPRJ613747 as the RERA Id. The promising premium development adds 2, or 3 BHK apartments that offer smart specifications. The residential project offers one of the most well-developed lifestyle amenities and better lifestyle needs within this project. The residential project creates a great atmosphere with all needs that get served with ease. The residential project with IGBC pre-certified Gold building residential project offers high-quality safety standards. It is spread over 4 acres and offers a total number of apartments of 548. The project is developed with premium salient features that make it better connectivity. The residential development is with one of the fine locations at Techzone-4, Greater Noida West.   Nirala Aspire Low Rise Rera Number, RG Luxury Homes rera number, Mahagun Mywoods rera number

CRC Joyous RERA number classifies the project with all needs and with RERA classification it makes an assured project. The project has a huge number of amenities such as a club with a swimming pool and a kid’s pool. It has mini golf developments, a half basketball court, a party lawn, amphitheater. There is a tennis court, kids’ play area, and elder park. It has a fitness court, and individual drop-off zone within each of the towers. There are modern-age security provisions. The project thus adds top-class amenities and better specifications. It has a well-developed infrastructure that connects with the project area. The residential development is in proximity to a huge number of IT/ITES spaces which makes it an ideal way to enjoy an eminent lifestyle. 

CRC Joyous RERA number makes it a classified project that serves the needs of buyers and investors. It is with better residential configuration as 2 BHK + 2T toilet is with an area of 1040 sq ft, 2 BHK + 2 Toilet + 2 study is with an area of 1240 sq ft. 3 BHK has an area of 1040 sq ft. 3 BHK + 2 Toilet with area of 1395 sq ft, 3 BHK + 3 toilet with area of 1575 sq ft. The project has floor plans with better specifications and connects with all needs of buyers. The residential project has an affordable price structure that makes it easy to buy homes. It has 2 BHK with the price of Rs 59.9 lakh onwards. It has 2 BHK + Study with a price of 75 lakhs onwards. The 3 BHK has a price of Rs 84 lakh onwards.

CRC Joyous RERA Number is for residences with a total of 4 acres of land parcel. It makes it easy to reside in residences that have greenery and vast open space. It has 30% of the area with construction and the rest of the 70% is with beautiful landscapes. The residential project with 2 and 3 BHK has a total number of 536 units on offer. It has an immaculate floor design and comes with ground + 25 floor heights on offer. The project is with excellent location advantage and connectivity is supreme. It has a huge number of expressways that connects with it. Also, you can easily connect with metro services. The project adds to immediate connectivity towards Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, and Yamuna Expressway. It also connects easily to Jewar airport which is a few hours from here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *