Gaur City 12th Avenue Residential Project Also Gives High Resale Value As The Gaursons

Gaur City 12th Avenue resale price is for a residential project with elite-class lifestyle developments that connect with your needs. The residential project is with 2 BHK, and 3 BHK apartments that serve the needs of creating balance between lifestyle and necessity. The residential project also gives high resale value as the Gaursons as the developer makes it easy for the buyers to choose from and gets better response from investors. The project offers all the needs and amenities with better specifications that make it a complete project. The residences on offer come up with an assured lifestyle that serves the apartments and offers confidence with resale value. Palm Olympia, RG Luxury Homes, Mahagun Mywoods, Wave City Ghaziabad

Gaur City 12th Avenue resale price is following the success of projects such as The Green Avenue, Gaur Cascades, and Gaur Homes and offers the best of the deals to the people who seek homes with ready to move. The project gives the best of the lifestyle needs and serves the environment that is with all needs as schools market place, educational institutes, and premium hospitality. The project comes with better community space which has malls and a multiplex near the project area. It is with all the necessities and the Jewar airport is near it. The various highways connect with the project area and NH-24 is one of the prominent highways with huge developments. The residential project comes with a location at GH-03, Sector 16-C, Greater Noida West.

Gaur City 12th Avenue has modern amenities that are available within the project area. The project adds to the township that offers children’s play areas, grounds, parks, swimming pools, and a gym. It comes with key features that ensure earthquake-resistant architectural developments such as the RCC Frame structure. The residential developments add 25% of housing and commercial space while the other 75% of space connects with open areas. It connects with a 24-hour water supply, spacious car parking, and security services with intercom and CCTV developments. The project has a water harvesting system that collects enough rainwater for various needs. It has separate RO water plants which add to individual apartments. These all factors lead to Gaur City 12th Avenue resale with a better price structure.

The residential project connects with Gold certification by the Indian Green Building Council. It connects well with the Delhi-Meerut Expressway which sees a heavy influx of vehicles and also leads to higher sales volume. The project has a dedicated sports complex with an area of 72000 sq meters. It comes with a night cricket stadium which is run by Ex-cricketer Madan Lal. Gaur City 12th Avenue resale adds with 19.23% price appreciation in last 1 year which certainly leads to higher sales value. It adds power backup, 24/7 electricity, and 24/7 water that adds a necessity. The project has 2 BHK with an area of 1225 sq ft and 1055 sq ft. It offers 3 BHK with an area of 1320 sq ft that offers a price range of Rs 44 lac to Rs 38.18 lac. It has 3 BHK for Rs 47.24 lac onwards. The project adds better resale value and good rental value with better price appreciation. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *